- Tickets are allocated on a per table basis. The smallest table is 2 and the largest table is 6. If you cannot see availability for your desired party size, then no tables are available on that date. You can change the date to see availability for other performances or change your party size.
- In order to reserve your places, we’ll need full payment at the point of booking.
- Tickets are £72pp and only valid for the date and time written on the confirmation.
- Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be resold.
- The performance is suitable for guests aged 18 years and over. Please bring ID with you, as we’d hate to have to turn anyone away on the night.
- We can’t allow extra guests, other than ticket holders, at the Bombay Roxy.
- Final admittance is at 14:05pm for the matinées and 19:20pm for the evening performances. We really can’t allow latecomers. Huge apologies, but we wouldn’t want to disrupt anyone’s experience.
- The performance will last for up to 3 hours. If you’re attending a matinée performance we’ll need to kindly ask for your table back by 5:30pm. If you’re coming along to an evening performance you can have your table for the whole evening and you’re more than welcome to stay in the restaurant or bar until 11pm.
- We’ll be using your email address to contact you with information relating to the performance and other events and news that may be of interest. You can unsubscribe at any time but we definitely recommend you do not unsubscribe until after the performance you have booked.
- If in the highly unlikely and unfortunate event that we need to alter or vary the content or timing of the whole or any part of the show, we’ll let you know as soon as possible.
- We’ll be filming some of the performances. If you’d like to not be included in any filming or photography, please let us know.